In the south part of Berlin there’s an abandoned shunting station that has been out of service since the Berlin wall cut it off from the large railway stations in the city. In 1952 it closed down and it has been reclaimed by nature ever since. In 1999 the area was reopened after being conversed to a city park.
where | Berlin
what | Südgelände Nature Park